After reading up about swagbucks I totally understand their business model. The question is, is it a scam? Well I can personally tell you that I have joined swag bucks and I am working my way up to cool prizes! I believe it is not a scam. I will tell you why!
As a professional online entrepreneur there business model is awesome! Swagbucks builds a community of people. You can earn swagbucks for certain actions like searching through the website or filling out offers.
Actions that will earn you points:
- Using their search feature – FREE FOR YOU
- Taking Survey’s – FREE FOR YOU
- Answering Polls – FREE FOR YOU
- Comment on the blog – FREE FOR YOU
- Refering Friends – FREE FOR YOU
- Buying Products – Obviously you are buying something you need.
So you can see you can earn a lot of points by completing all the free options above. It will take you some time but if you enjoy being an active part of their community you will earn enough points to get cool gifts and prizes free!
Swagbucks makes the user do all those tasks which are mostly free to earn your points. Well every time you enter their website they have advertisements on their website. So they are making money on advertisements. So if you have thousands of people completing tasks you are going to have a lot of traffic which will equal a lot of revenue for swagbucks.
So swagbucks will not scam people and they are going to give out those prizes because they are earning money on users like you that go to their website. They want to keep their reputation good so I believe they will give out prizes on swagbucks.
I think you should give it a try because it does not cost you a penny!
- Win Money In India Online Free Cash Prizes
- Another Day Giving Away More Prizes!
- Playing Games Online and Win Real Money Online At MyScratchOff.com